Welcome to Hollesley Primary School and its website.
Here you can find out what we do, who we are, and read about some of our successes and even take a look around the premises.
To find out more and keep in touch, send us an email and we'll send you our regular newsletter. Of course you can always see the latest newsletter on this website.
|Hollesley Primary School
15th November-Children in Need
18th November -Tempest taking family and
21st November -18.00 Cinema Club
22nd November-Non pupil day
25th November -Tudor Day
29th November -Test text message
9th December -English open afternoon
14th December -Friends Christmas Fair
16th December -Older children singing at
17th December -Trumpet and recorder club
18th December -Whole school performance
19th December -Whole school performance
Parties in afternoon
20th December - Christmas carol service in
- Christmas lunch
(N.B. There is no after school club on the last day of term)
23rd December – 3rd January Christmas holiday
6th and 7th January Non pupil days
8th January – Start of term
November Newsletter now available
Hollesley County Primary School
Telephone: 01394 411616
Fax: 01394 411616
Head Teacher's Welcome
Our commitment is to providing the highest standards of education for all children and to promote their sense of self-worth, so that they become happy, confident and caring members of our community.
At Hollesley Primary School we aim:-
- To create a safe, friendly and supportive learning environment.
- To provide the highest standards of education for all children in order to attain high and improving levels of achievement.
- To develop children’s individual strengths and talents through the provision of a creative, exciting, fun-filled and relevant curriculum.
- To provide a welcoming family atmosphere which promotes friendships in which every child is valued.
- To be a caring happy school where children develop confidence, independence, self-esteem and consideration of others.